Its Time Foundation Virtual Drinks
October Virtual Drinks is a private event limited to direct business partners only.
Add your name below and we will notify you of the November public event date and speakers soon.
A great way to connect, share and add value for our supporters and other organisations.
- Hear heart-warming updates as we give kids in remote islands a brighter future
- Laugh with and learn from Australia’s top business speakers
- Get a look at what’s new in renewables and more.
Who’s invited? … and how do we get these top-shelf speakers?
Our business partners and friends of the foundation automatically invited. Other businesses are also welcome to learn from the sessions and to check out Its Time Foundation. It’s free to attend and without any obligation – we simply hope you will share our story.
Its Time founder, Rob Edwards, is a leading Professional Speaker and his industry friends generously offer their expertise and contribute to our sessions, at no cost, to help the foundation make a difference in the world.
Business partners receiving the monthly partner email/statement do not need to register – you automatically get the Humanitix invitation.
To give you the idea – here was the last agenda:
- Our “20 minutes with an Expert” this month is Michelle Bowden – Australasia’s leading presentation skills speakers and author. If you ever present, live or virtual, publicly or to customers or staff, Michelle is a must see.
- 5 mins “What’s new in Renewables” – leading renewables commentator, Tim Buckley, will give us an insight into global renewables activity and comment on the impacts at a local level.
- 2 x two-minute hot business tips.
- Rob Edwards OAM, Its Time Founder, short update on the Fiji school solar projects.
- We’ll draw the holiday raffle that closed in July.
- After 5pm, stick around for questions and conversation if you can.