Its Time Foundation Virtual Drinks
Join our next Virtual Drinks
August 31st. 4:15 to 5:00 PM
Time is Sydney AUS (UTC +10)
NOTE: Due to scheduling issues this event was moved from 4 August. We are moving the events from recurring on the first week of the month; dates will be advertised here a month in advance.
On the agenda
- Our “20 minutes with an Expert” this month is Michelle Bowden – Australia’s leading presentation skills speaker and author. If you ever present, live or virtual, publicly or to staff, Michelle is a must see.
- 5 mins “What’s new in Renewables” – an insider’s view from CWP Global about one of the world’s largest proposed hydrogen projects.
- 2 x two-minute hot business tips.
- An update on school solar projects and a message from Fiji.
- After 5pm, stick around for questions and conversation if you can.
A great way to connect, share and add value for our supporters and other organisations.
- Hear heart-warming updates as we give kids in remote islands a brighter future
- Laugh with and learn from Australia’s top business speakers
- Get a look at what’s new in renewables and more.
Who’s invited? … and how do we get these top-shelf speakers?
Our virtual drinks sessions are for our business partners and friends of the foundation.
Other businesses are also welcome to learn from the sessions and to check out Its Time Foundation. It’s free to attend and without any obligation – we simply hope you will share our story.
Its Time founder, Rob Edwards, is a leading Professional Speaker and his industry friends generously offer their expertise and contribute to our sessions, at no cost, to help the foundation make a difference in the world.