A new marketing opportunity for tourism properties that reduces CO2 emissions & helps remote island kids.
Yes it’s a raffle BUT it’s not what you expect, please read on
The focus is on your property and the significant social and environmental impacts you will have. It’s more than just doing a nice thing – it’s a fresh and highly authentic story to attract repeat and new customers. Best of all – there’s very little you need to do.
Impacts you create
- More quality solar for remote Fiji schools – giving those kids the chance of a modern education (31 so far)
- Those solar systems replace diesel generators, so every ticket sold reduces carbon emissions.
- Money saved on fuel is available to buy education resources.
- Reduced ocean plastics is a bonus (more info here)
- Optionally, you may choose to have a local charity as a shared beneficiary.
A marketing asset for your property
- It’s a great corporate social responsibility story for your mail outs and social media.
- And the chance to win a holiday is eye catching to reengage repeat customers and attract new ones.
- Your “Book Now Bonus” panel will promote immediate direct bookings.
- We will share to the Its Time Foundation database and bring new eyes to your property.
First – may we create a demo for you?
Using our high quality platform we look after setup, backend and reporting processes – making it easy for you to get involved. May we set up a demonstration raffle with your property’s content? You will then see exactly what it will look like, how it works and probably have some questions. We can take it from there. Here is a generic example.
What we do:
- Set up the raffle ready for your approval to publish.
- Ensure your Book Now Bonus panel, website and socials are always a just a click away from potential customers – including links on ticket receipts.
- For transparency you will have access to all tickets sales and summaries (some buyers choose to be anonymous, but you still see location and where they heard about it).
- Market the raffle to the Its Time Foundation database.
- Draw the raffle (a witnessed random number selection).
- Share a video of the draw with all ticket buyers, so they are reengaged with your property and the impact you are creating. You are welcome to include a special offer in that mail out.
What you do:
- Offer a holiday raffle prize and indicate black out periods.
- Approve the raffle set up for publication.
- Market the raffle and its impacts via your mailing list and socials. Perhaps use the custom resources you will create for you.