Information session for business owners and managers
Obligation free zoom meeting for you to check out our business partners program – Register for 24th Feb.
“… collectively we can make a huge difference to these kids lives.”
Sam Gardel, Owner, Gardel Electrical
We’ve enjoyed 10 years of great support from business.
Now we introduce a partner program making it easy for any sized business to get involved – on their terms. Business leaders are invited to an information session to see how you can apply this unique and flexible Corporate Social Responsibility program. It’s more than changing kids’ lives, it’s a robust business strategy:
- Give kids on remote islands a modern solar powered education, divert diesel costs into buying computers and reduce both carbon emissions and ocean plastics.
- Make use of a range of physical and digital resources to share your Corporate Social Responsibility story with staff, customers and on social media.
- Join us for monthly virtual drinks to network with like-minded business leaders, get project and industry updates and learn from snappy professional development sessions with Australia’s leading professional speakers.
- Perhaps visit Fiji (when the time is right) for a unique personal and professional experience.
- And much more – see you 24 Feb.
“An ongoing commitment to CSR initiatives that have a direct impact resonates with our audiences, and it’s reflected in approx 150% more online engagement we receive as opposed to regular product or service updates.”
Samir Jacob, Global Marketing Manager, Clenergy