Quality Fijian Holiday Raffles
A simple, on-going fundraiser for Not for Profit groups and clubs
This raffle initiative has an exceptional prize offering and automatically starts anew at regular intervals. So, it’s working continuously to supplement your organisation’s existing fundraising activities.
Its Time Foundation supplies and manages the prize, provides customised promotional resources and draws the raffle. You register, name your raffle and add bank deposit details. Then, once verified, your team sells tickets to friends and community and a monthly deposit appears in your bank account. There are no sign up fees or upfront payments, no minimum number of tickets to sell and you can switch the raffle on or off at anytime – why not try it for a month and see how it goes?
You receive 50% of the sales revenue, less card costs. The retained funds are a reasonable cost for a prize of that quality. Rather than going to a resort owner to purchase the prize the retained funds are used to install solar in remote Pacific Island schools and to reduce marine plastics, here’s some examples.
And via your raffle page, their receipt and future invites to get tickets, ticket buyers are directed to your website – we hope this creates new engagements with your purposes.
Please take a moment to consider the details below. If you would like to arrange a call or zoom meeting for a demonstration with your fundraising committee please send an email.
Founder of Its Time Foundation
How it works
Register and once verified you can start fundraising. Here are the key points:
- Within 14 days of end of each month 50% of tickets sales (less costs) is deposited into your account. For transparency, you have access to real time reporting of every ticket sale and deposits. Click for short video overview.
- Card and platform costs are 5%, but ticket buyers have an option to cover the costs. Currently the actual costs are averaging approximately 2%. Please note, costs of most commercial raffle platforms exceed 6%, plus you need to buy and manage the prize.
- Tickets are purchased online. Your supporters share a link or QR code to invite others to buy tickets. You have access to printable resources that allow ticket sellers to have a physical interaction with potential ticket buyers. Click here to learn more.
- Resources include posters to put in small stands for shops instead of cash donations boxes. Plus other resources and suggestions so your raffle quietly ticks along raising funds for your club. Click and open these panels to see all the resources.
- The current raffle is drawn 18 Nov. and new ones start approximately every four months after that. So, they work continuously for you without any re-set action required.
You control the display of beneficiaries
When logged in you set a preference to either:
- Option 1 that does not show Its Time Foundation as a co-beneficiary. This makes the raffle presentation simple and purely focused on your organisation and purpose. That’s fine because 50% is a reasonable cost for a prize of this quality. Here’s an example.
- Option 2 mentions Its Time Foundation as co-beneficiary. Here’s an example.
Some clubs raise funds specifically for Its Time Foundation. In that case 50% is still deposited monthly into your account and when the fundraising period concludes you make a donation directly to Its Time Foundation. This means that your raffle link can continue to be used for your next purpose.
“We use this at RotarySydney Cove. Members embraced it and it’s a great success for our club’s objectives. And it’s great that half of the ticket price puts solar on schools to help remote Fijian kids get an education. What a great way to serve our organisation and the international community is a bonus.” Jeremy Wright AM, District Governor, Rotary 9675, 2021/22
Optional. Share the journey of the Solar Schools Projects.
Using the raffle for your purposes is incidentally helping these projects – we have installed solar in 31 schools to date. It’s a nice bonus (raffle cost) to consider the projects as part of your influence: reducing carbon emissions and ocean plastics and helping kids in need get a fair education.
Please note, Its Time Foundation is registered in NSW where no licence is required to conduct raffles with prize value less than $30,000 – as is the case for these raffles. In practice, your organisation is selling tickets in raffles for Its Time as the initial/intermediate funds recipient. Its Time subsequently makes a contribution to your organisation, honouring your commitment to ticket buyers supporting your purpose. Hence you have no need for local provisions for the raffle. Please contact if that requires further explanation.