Win a tropical holiday for when we can travel again.
Buying a ticket has the same impact as a donation, because the prize is fully donated.
If you were introduced to the raffle by a Rotary club please get your tickets here. Otherwise continue below.
To help remote island kids get a modern education and to protect our oceans Paradise Taveuni Resort has donated the chance for you to win a holiday of a lifetime in Fiji. Located on the beautiful island of Taveuni in the north east of the Fijian Islands. Right on the water front near some of the world’s best diving. And the Fijian people will make you feel welcome like no other. Your holiday for two includes:
Your holiday for two people includes:
- 5 nights in an air conditioned room, right on the waterfront, near some of the world’s best diving.
- $500 cash spending money (check back as this may increase with sponsor support)
- Full cooked breakfasts, lunches and two course dinners (drinks not included).
- Ground transfers to and from the airport.
- Rainbow Reef snorkelling experience.
- Garden tour.
- Visit an Its Time school solar project – you will be welcomed by many smiles from the appreciative kids.
Drawn 20 Dec. 2021. Prize is valid for 18 months after travel restrictions from your country are lifted. Flights not included. And good to know that you are supporting solar in schools, so your travel is certainly carbon offset.
The prize is transferable to a friend or family member. Your receipt has a link to a printable gift certificate where you can enter name and message.
Funds raised go to Its Time Foundation School Solar (70%) and Plastic Free Oceans (30% – an Its Time initiative). We thank Paradise Taveuni for generously providing the package at no cost.
If you make a holiday booking via info@ParadiseinFiji.com before the prize is drawn, and mention the code you receive in the thank you email, the resort only requires a FJD500 deposit to lock in your holiday on your preferred dates – For the winner that will be refunded.